Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yo Yo Yogurt!

My Monkey loves yogurt! I was delighted Yoplait had option without rBGH and in a fun package just for kids. A Woohoo all around! We also freeze them and he thinks it's so yummy. Now that Monkey is in kindergarten he will ask me for something he saw a buddy eat at school. It's most often kinda junky so I will buy one package and never buy it again. I do want him to try whatever he saw just so he's not curious. Recently, he tried Dananimals Smoothies do not have HFCS but do have artificial coloring and rBGH so this is a occasional treat. He thinks they're so good and drinks them as a shot.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you'll let him try it. I think you're right because that way he's not curious about some of these things. That Monkey has a cool Mom :)BTW did I say I'm excited you started this again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete