Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fridge Victory!

Around the holidays or when I'm cooking for a party, I always run out of room in the fridge. This past holiday season it happened... I was standing there in wonder. How would I ever make all this food fit! So the genius idea hit me.... place a cookie sheet in between casserole dishes so I could stack them! Yippie, problem solved. So proud of myself because finally I had a kitchen tip I had not heard of! Goooo tell your favorite people, now! I'm so giggling at myself because even in that moment of fridge victory I took a picture, haha! Facebook and blogging has encouraged me to take a picture of everything. When I download my pics from my camera, it seems like my fave thing to capture is ME! haha!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you...you're back!!! I'm so excited for you...looking forward to your tips especially now that I'm getting back into this again. So easy to stray and so difficult to get back into it. ILUC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seester! I love that you read me. MUC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove this tip! Keep them coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete